Congratulations! You have purchased a quality product from Harper’s Bathroom.
Please keep your proof of purchase (generally a receipt) and details of this warranty.
If in the future you have query with the products please contact your nearest Harper’s Bathroom store with a copy of your original proof of purchase.
Warranty covers faults in the products construction, materials and assembly for the period stated on each induvial product, starting for the date of purchase. This warranty is non-transferable and is limited to the original purchaser.
Warranty is only covered for domestic use only.
Faulty items will be replaced or repaired free of charge at the discretion of Harper’s Bathroom. Replacement product will be supplied free of charge at your nearest Harper’s Bathroom Store, or elsewhere, as agreed between Harper’s Bathroom and the customer. All replaced product becomes the property of Harper’s Bathroom.
Warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Improper or unsuitable use
- Improper installation including failure to observe all installation instructions
- Installation or part installation by a non-licenced plumber or other required trades person or professional
- Non installation to all relevant standards and codes, national or local, including the use of supporting or complimentary products. e,g, in wall timbers
- Tampering or unauthorised (written) modification or alteration of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Neglect or complete lack of care
- Improper care (as outlined in our care instructions), eg the use of harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners
- Hard water conditions
- Chemical, electrochemical, or electrical influences
Harper’s Bathroom excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person or any property including any indirect, consequential or other loss as fully as is permitted under Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with some guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to an acceptable quality and the failure dose not amount to a major failure.
Please click here for warranty claim form.